PhosAgro employees are the Company’s key asset
As one of the global leaders on the agricultural chemicals market, PhosAgro intends to maintain high growth rates, raise production and management efficiency, and implement state-of-the-art innovation technologies. To resolve these tasks, the businesses require first and foremost staff who are talented and dedicated professionals that share PhosAgro's values.
PhosAgro offers its employees:
- a career at one of the world's largest companies;
- competitive and fair wages;
- opportunities for professional and creative growth;
- a choice of retraining and development programmes;
- reimbursement (in a number of instances) of expenses for the education of employees and family members;
- extensive social benefits, including:
- additional medical insurance;
- private pension programmes;
- occupational injury insurance;
- one-time social deductions in the event of the birth of a child, marriage, family loss;
- wellbeing and recreation programmes on favourable terms for the company's employees and their family members;
- opportunity to participate (in a number of instances) in favourable mortgage programmes or other programmes to supply housing for employees.